Join Us every month in Marin County, California or online from your home
Tired of feeling alone as a mom to a growing tween or teen?
If you feel like no matter how hard you try, it's never good enough, you're not alone.
Despite all the developments in the parenting field, brain science and personal growth most of us are still falling back on old paradigms of just "getting through" these years with a tween or teen.
We are all so busy and overscheduled that we don't know how to stop - or if we did stop, what to do and how to reset and shift not only how we parent but how we are being in this world.
The Conscious Moms Collective will help you stop for a few hours to shift your mindset and develop a new paradigm of motherhood during these middle and later years of parenting. With interactive lessons for your mind, body, and soul, you'll learn how to slow down, pay attention to what's going on inside, and learn to be less reactive with your child, and find out how to ground yourself.
You will connect with other moms who are raising tweens and teens, find support within a safe and non-judgemental community.
This is an invitation for you to explore the possibility to have a better relationship with your child, and with yourself!
"I love that we have this constant place to connect and talk about our parenting topics. My favorite part of the membership is the Sunday Circles. It's great to share ideas with other mothers and a perfect time for me to set some intentions for the week"
~ J.E. mother to two boys
It’s Time To Love the Connection you have with your child...and with yourself
With one-on-one guidance and group support, you've found a safe place to dig deep and nurture your inner self.
“What we are teaches the child far more than what we say, so we must be what we want our children to become.”
The Conscious Moms Collective
CONNECT WITH WHAT MATTERS MOST.
Learn how to disconnect from the noise around you (or in your home at times) and tune in to what's happening in your mind and heart and with your best intentions.
In this membership, you will:
- Be non-judgemental towards yourself as a parent
- Connect with your authentic self and other moms
- Align your vision of being the best parent and woman you can be
It’s time to not only learn the skills for parenting this generation but to also focus on your personal growth.
"The best parenting skill is right inside of you...it's the connection and relationship that matters most and will hold for a lifetime" ~Tess
Take your shoes off, grab some tea, bring your fav cozy socks and blanket (if you wish) and take a seat in our IRL space or your own living room.
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
We will begin with a guided mediation to settle within ourselves and be present to our intentions for ourselves and our families.
Every other month we will have expert guests to help you learn more about yourself as a parent and support your personal growth. Here's what's coming in 2024:
- Telling your own story, getting to what's important within through an Experience Circle with Katherine Kennedy.
- Naturopath Q and A for all things health with Dr. Hillary Fredrickson
- Raising older teens and young adults with Kim Muench of Real Life Parent Guide
- Empowerment coach and honoring yourself during this time of parenting with Jill Douglas
- Other topics covered in 2024:
- Navigating substance use with our tweens/teens
- Lying w/teens; peer relationships and managing tricky situations with other parents
- The importance of repair within relationships
- True self-care; Boundaries, Gratitude, and Connection
- How to Increase our teen's motivation and take risks
Bring your journal and begin sifting through your year, with prompts to find what's truly important to you and where you want to go
Share experiences, hopes, and goals with other moms like you in a non-judgemental space.
“I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.”
Share, connect, and support a sisterhood around you to grow into your best self
“One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.”
A Collective = shared intentions, motivations and interests to a common goal...
- Developing the best parenting skill of all...the relationship you have with your child
- Start your 2024 off right by going within to make true change in being the best parent you can
- Share your parenting and life struggles with others who have similar challenges
- Learn skills from guest experts and find resources from being in community
- Make new friends who share in the mindset of positive parenting, personal growth, and manifesting their best selves
I can't wait to connect and support you on this journey!
"The Parenting Reset Membership aka Conscious Moms Collective is a great way to get support when new issues come to surface and you don't know how to navigate these tween and teen years.
Coming together with other parents who have no judgement and only support allows me to be honest and vulnerable.
We all need help at some point, and having an open, honest, trustworthy group to share the ups and downs of parenting, makes it easier.
~Lynne, mom of 2 boys
HI, I'M TESS CONNOLLY, LCSW
- Parent and Family Coach for parents of tweens and teens
- LCSW, Clinical Social Worker w/children and families for over two decades
- Psychotherapist to tweens and teens
- Host of The Parenting Reset Show Podcast
- Mother to a teen boy and a dog named Red
I have been working in mental health for over two decades with children and families. My parenting approach is steeped in mindfulness, intentionality, and brain science. I work with moms to help them develop the skills, mindset shifts, and strategies to raise the next generation to be happy, functioning adults.
I believe the best parenting skill is right inside of you...the connection and relationship you have with your child is most important.
This all starts with you and how you are showing up as a parent...that's why I developed this collective and do the work I do with moms.
IS THIS COLLECTIVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you have a child btw 9-18 years old?
- Stressed and worried about the middle school and high school years with all that's changing with your child and unsure about how to navigate these parenting years?
- Have you ever felt like your on a treadmill everyday managing the stress and constant changes of your tween or teen? Wish you had a place to reset, learn, connect and get some support?
- If you have needed some guidance around parenting during these years, need a place to talk about your own goals and dreams, and want a guide to move you along in making real changes in your life?
- Ready to finally make a change this year in changing how your home life is going and learn in a supportive, non-judgemental space with other moms like you?
If so, then the Conscious Moms Collective is definitely for you!
"Now that I have 3 teens, parenting is harder and I love that we have this group to get support and be guided by a professional. I need to know the right path and how to direct them"
~CF, mom of 3 teens
Join the Conscious Moms Collective today!
Everyone’s journey is different. Find the right option for you:
**Bonus for signing up by Feb 10, 2024 - FREE monthly Individual Parent Coaching call with Tess to get some personal guidance and consult on any areas of parenting that come up -- and they always do.
This bonus is like having a parent coach on-call each month - all year long!