90. Peaceful Discipline - Story teaching, brain science and better behavior
Tess Connolly LCSW talks with Sarah Moore, Founder of Dandelion Seeds Positive Parenting about her new book “Peaceful Discipline - Story teaching, brain science and better behavior”
- Sarah talks about the work that she does through her parent coaching.
- Tess and Sarah discuss the importance of our parenting journey being “parent centric”.
- Sarah talks about her book and how it evolved.
- Tess and Sarah talk about the connection between parent and child.
- Tess and Sarah discuss “back talk” and how we navigate this.
- Sarah talks about being aware of our “inner child”.
- Sarah gives an outline of what is in her book “Positive Discipline”.
- Sarah shares with us about the section in her book, the “story teaching concept”
- Tess and Sarah speak about “repair” through parenting and resetting our connection with our child.
- Sarah is most grateful for the first doctor she saw about her daughter that lit the fire in her belly and sent her down a research trail, and helped change her world for the better and also help create a safer, stronger and emotionally healthier world for her child.
Learn more about Sarah here 👉 Dandelion Seeds Positive Parenting
Follow Sarah here 👉Sarah R. Moore
Get Sarah’s book here 👉 Peaceful Discipline: Story Teaching, Brain Science & Better Behavior
👉Sign up for the next Tech Reset Masterclass here: https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/tech-reset-masterclass-page
⭐️Join MKF weekly Parenting Journal here: https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/join-the-family (Get ready for lessons, podcast leads, offers for parents, and ways to win free parent coaching or masterclasses)
📧Connect with Therese (Tess) Connolly, LCSW, CCC here: [email protected]
Need 1:1 Support? Book right here to connect with Tess for a 30-minute FREE “Parent Reset” session : https://calendly.com/mindfulkidsandfamilies/30min
💫Want support from other parents in an authentic community? Join The Parenting Reset Membership waitlist and be the first to know when it opens for new members! https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/parenting-reset-membership-waitlist 🙌