92. Foundations of Connection
Tess Connolly LCSW talks with Clarissa Constantine, a certified life coach and founder of the Parent Tween connection; they discuss the foundation of connection with our tweens and teens.
- Clarissa talks about what she does and how she came to be working with tweens.
- Clarissa tells us about what the foundations of connection stand for and how this acronym can help us on our parenting journey.
- They discuss each of the components of the foundations of connection and look at them a bit deeper and speak about how we can use them to guide our parenting.
- They discuss creating a safe space, non-judgement, challenging your truths, taking your time and nurturing and much more….
- Clarissa talks about the importance of journaling and how it can help unload your mind and clear distractions.
- Clarissa is most grateful for her life and everything that has happened along the way and how it has shaped who she is.
Learn more about Clarissa here 👉 Home (parentweenconnection.com)
Free Download of the Foundations of Connection 👉 Foundations of CONNECTION (parentweenconnection.com)
👉Sign up for the next Tech Reset Masterclass here: https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/tech-reset-masterclass-page
⭐️Join MKF weekly Parenting Journal here: https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/join-the-family (Get ready for lessons, podcast leads, offers for parents, and ways to win free parent coaching or masterclasses)
📧Connect with Therese (Tess) Connolly, LCSW, CCC here: [email protected]
Need 1:1 Support? Book right here to connect with Tess for a 30-minute FREE “Parent Reset” session : https://calendly.com/mindfulkidsandfamilies/30min
💫Want support from other parents in an authentic community? Join The Parenting Reset Membership waitlist and be the first to know when it opens for new members! https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/parenting-reset-membership-waitlist 🙌