95. Three Ways to Build a Strong Foundation for Yourself as a Parent (Connection Parenting)
Tess Connolly LCSW talks with Lara Johnson, a certified coach who helps parents live their lives ON purpose and WITH purpose.
- Lara introduces herself and shares with us how she got into the work that she does with parents.
- Lara talks about the challenges that we have in raising children these days.
- Tess and Lara discuss how we build the foundation of getting clear of who we are as a person.
- Tess and Lara talk about courageous conversations that we have to have with our children and how we can have these conversations.
- Lara talks about the importance of being clear in knowing who we are separate from our children.
- Tess and Lara discuss the five steps that she uses with her clients as a starting point to help guide them to becoming clear in knowing who they are as a person.
- Tess and Lara talk about what we do when we have the insight of who we are and Lara offers us three steps to help us fall in love with ourselves for who we are and how this can help our connection with our children.
- Tess and Lara discuss the importance of being comfortable having some time by yourself. Lara shares some examples of times we can do this within our busy lives.
- Lara shares how following these steps can impact our lives.
- Lara is most grateful for the connection that she has with her children and the tools that she has, that have strengthened the connection through the hard times they have been through.
Learn more about Lara here 👉 https://www.larajohnsoncoaching.com
Listen to Lara’s Podcast - Mom on purpose here 👉 Mom on Purpose on Apple Podcasts
Click here to access the documents that Lara has shared with our listeners 👉
👉Sign up for the next Tech Reset Masterclass here: https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/tech-reset-masterclass-page
⭐️Join MKF weekly Parenting Journal here: https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/join-the-family (Get ready for lessons, podcast leads, offers for parents, and ways to win free parent coaching or masterclasses)
📧Connect with Therese (Tess) Connolly, LCSW, CCC here: [email protected]
Need 1:1 Support? Book right here to connect with Tess for a 30-minute FREE “Parent Reset” session : https://calendly.com/mindfulkidsandfamilies/30min
💫Want support from other parents in an authentic community? Join The Parenting Reset Membership waitlist and be the first to know when it opens for new members! https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/parenting-reset-membership-waitlist 🙌